Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 5, 2016

Led Chaser 2

 Someone told me about it installed in his Bike looks really cool. I'm not sure if he was talking about a MOTORCYCLE or BICYCLE. (Someday, if you see that kind of lights coming, it may not be the "Knight Rider". Maybe the guy riding his bike).

Here is the schematic:



Download the HEX code HERE

There is 4 functions:
* LED CHASER MODE
* BRAKE MODE
* CHASER/BRAKE MODE
* OFF. (If you want to use it in your Bycicle, you can save battery).



Now, it can be turned off, so remove the Zenner diode and resistor and build your own light for your bike.

I like cool stuff in my car, but at this point, I'm not sure what else can be done. Some ideas to improve this circuit was provided by Lito (I Should say "shOestring"?)

As a comment, I like that kind of light in my truck, but I don't use it anymore. Anyway, someday I will develop a "Music Dancing light" (something like Sound meter or lights changing while you hear your favorite CD). Another idea was to use my Led Display as Third brake light and send messages to the driver behind me.

Không có nhận xét nào:

DBS M05479
Quang Cao