Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2016

Làm trạm phát Radio mini (cực nhỏ)

Have you ever wanted to broadcast your own radio station within your neighborhood? Ever get curious on where people get those "Surveillance Bugs" from spy and action movies? This small and simple FM transmitter is the toy that geeks have always wanted.

FM transmitters can be complicated to build, that's why I'm teaching you how to make a foolproof FM transmitter. There's no need to buy kits, this tutorial includes the PCB layout and the schematics. It has a range of up to 1/4 mile or more. It's great for room monitoring, baby listening and nature research.





My Experience:

FM transmitters remind me of my early years in electronics. When I was 8, I came across Art Swan's FM transmitter circuit. At the time I had no idea of where I'm supposed to buy the parts, so I recycled mine out of junk. I guess the biggest struggle that you're going to face is finding a trimmer capacitor. I'll give some tips on the last step of this instructable. In a nutshell, I highly recommend this project for everyone and also those who are still new in electronics.

Technical Specifications:

- 1/4 Mile Radius Range
-Powered By A 9V Battery
- Lasts For Several Days
- Adjustable 87-108MHz



Please Watch: Celebrating the 1st episode of my new YouTube channel! It's my first time to document a project with videography. I hope you guys enjoy the vid! Please leave a comment below, I would appreciate some advise regarding the video.

Disclaimer: This project is for educational purposes only and is not intended to air/ interfere with present radio channels. Neither site nor I, am liable for careless actions. Please check for the legality before attempting the project within your area. As long as



MISC:

- Copper Clad PCB/ Perfboard
- Solid Gauge # 18 Wire
- Electret Microphone
- ¼" Bolt
Transistors:

- 2N3904 General NPN Transistor (2x)

Capacitors:

- 15pF or 40pF Trimmer Capacitor
- 100nF Ceramic Capacitor (2x)
- 10nF Ceramic Capacitor
- 4pF Ceramic Capacitor

Resistors:

- 1M Ohm ¼w Resistor
- 100K Ohm ¼w Resistor
- 10K Ohm ¼w Resistor (3x)
- 1K Ohm ¼w Resistor
- 100 Ohm ¼w Resistor

Không có nhận xét nào:

DBS M05479
Quang Cao